Archibald Family Support
Supporting Children, Parents and Families at Archibald First School
In every family there are times when life can be tough. Either tough for a family as a whole, or a challenge for an individual child. At Archibald First School, we pride ourselves on supporting the whole family particularly during tough times
- It could be that a family member is unwell, there has been a family separation or there could be financial hardship causing pressure within the family.
- A child could be struggling with friendships in or out of school, with ill health or lacking in confidence.
- Often in families it can also be a challenge setting appropriate boundaries, following through with these and enforcing routines.
- You may like support with issues relating to toileting, diet, sleeping and feeding.
- Perhaps you or your child are struggling to ensure their attendance is acceptable.
If you, your family or your child would like someone to talk to or some support, then please come in and talk to us. Mrs. West has a wealth of knowledge in supporting and working with families; Mrs. West also delivers nurture and interventions within school.
At Archibald we aim to actively support our children and families on a daily basis, please make an appointment for a chat, we can also sign post you to other agencies for support if and when appropriate.
If you would like to arrange to meet Mrs. West, then please contact her on 07879485993 or email@example.com. Mrs West works a Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning 8 am – 1 pm.
Further information can be found on the Archibald Family Activities Page.